WELCOME TO AFFORDABLE SENIOR PLACEMENT OF SOUTH FLORIDA
Stacey has been a longstanding, active member of the South Florida Health Care community for more than 20 years. She has participated, trained and worked alongside many professionals, Doctors, Hospitals and Assisted Living facilities, as she advocates for Seniors during their time of need.
It is this effort that has lead to a small group of Assisted Communities that meets her high level of expectations for Resident care. Stacey has carefully hand-picked these communities to assure that no matter what challenge your loved one is faced with, she has the best solution for success. It is a laser approach as opposed to the shot gun effort we normally see in this industry.
A caring, compassionate staff combined with an exceptional management teams is a key component when attempting to place your loved one. All of these facilities welcome Stacey’s input before, during and after the best place is chosen. Very few, if any, placement professionals are involved in this type of specific care after all is said and done. She will continue to act as your families’ liaison as you see fit, to make everyone’s life as pleasant as possible under the circumstances.
In addition to placement of your loved one, Stacey and her team are known as one of the best traveling caregivers and transportation professionals in the area. For many years Stacey has used every transportation mode possible to safely return your loved one to any destination of your choice. Using planes, trains and automobiles her team has traveled with folks of almost every diagnosis, including Dementia, memory impaired, wheelchair bound and other mental incapacities. It is truly amazing to see the look on their face when families are reunited from anywhere in the United States or abroad. The planning is difficult and the airports and transportation alone can be a challenge, but she makes it look easy.
As always our stated goal is to assist your loved one to Age in place with Dignity and to give them the best quality of life possible.
Stacey’s favorite quote in the industry is Focus on the Care and Not the Chair!
TYPE OF COMMUNITIES WE REPRESENT
Residential Care Homes
Alzheimer’s / Dementia / Memory Care
It’s not about what we want, it about what our family needs!
WE ARE THERE FOR YOU
Please call me now if your loved one is being discharged from a hospital or a nursing home. Available 7 days a week!
WE BUILD RELATIONSHIPS
The loving relationships we have with each other is what makes Affordable Senior Placement of South Florida a new era!
OUR KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Devoted and specialized experts in memory care who go beyond all expectations to create the highest quality of life for residents
- Extremely hands-on approach to ensuring every resident member is treated like family with dignity and respect
- A close-knit family spirit and energy that stems from the top down, mainly from Stacey Hamilton, a passionate, supportive and dedicated memory care expert
- Patient and resident-centric first and always before the bottom line
- An aging in place approach that allows residents to stay in one comfortable environment throughout their life – no matter how severe the behavior
- More than just a workplace. It’s a family of specialized caregivers who love what they do and find great reward in helping the residents thrive
- A rare and real connection between caregivers and residents based on genuine compassion often not found in larger organizations with memory care programs
- A supportive culture that is more concerned with the care than the fancy chair in the lobby
Stacey is an amazing person that continuously goes above and beyond to help her clients and families. I have worked with her for many years and she is my go to person when families are in need of assistance. I never doubt that she will help them out and leave them smiling.Beryl H.
Stacey is so wonderful. We contacted her and within 10 days, we had placement, Neurology apt and a safe place for our mother to live. She is always attentive and available any time. Thank you for all you do. I will highly recommend her and her company.Dawn L.